1. Before we use the shot blasting machine, we first need to receive pre-job training from technicians, and we must be familiar with the performance and characteristics of the machine.
2. Detailed interpretation and understanding of various operating procedures, use, repair and maintenance related matters in the manual of the shot blasting machine.
3. The operator must check whether the various switches of the control cabinet (panel) are in the required setting positions (including the power switches) before they can be turned on, so as to avoid misoperation, damage to electrical and mechanical equipment, and cause equipment accidents.
4. It is strictly forbidden for unprofessional operators to operate or touch the electrical switch control area at will, and not to approach the working area of the machine to avoid accidents.
5. The operator must carry out daily and weekly maintenance (including lubrication) for this equipment according to "equipment management". Clean the dust and debris in the dust collector in time every week to avoid affecting the quality of dust removal and ensure the integrity of the equipment.
6. The operator pays special attention to the various instrument indications on the panel when starting the machine. When all the instrument indications reach the normal value, the small crane (roller) can be operated to enter the working procedure. If a large error (abnormal) is found in the indication of individual instruments, shut down immediately. Check the equipment failure and deal with it before it can start up and work normally.
7. Operators must achieve civilized and safe production while strictly implementing the shift shift system.
8. The operator must wear protective work clothes, glasses, etc. At the end of the work, immediately turn off the power switch of the machine to prevent the equipment from running. And clean up the work site.